Preschool Registration 2015-16
Early enrollment for returning families only will be held at the Salem-Keizer Preschool office located in the Fruitland building at 6425 Fuitland Rd NE,
on April 2nd, 4:00 - 7 p.m. and on April 3rd, 9:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Open enrollment begins on April 13, 2015. Families may register any time after April 13th during regular office hours.
- Copies of immunizations records and birth certificates are required for enrollment.
- An information packet will need to be filled out at the time of registration.
- A fee of $75 is due at registration.
- Your child must be 3 years old on or before September 10, 2015.
Registration is at the Salem-Keizer Preschool Office, 6425 Fruitland Rd NE, Salem, OR 97317.
Child must be 3 or 4 on or before September 10, 2015, (eligible for kindergarten in 2016 and 2017) and toilet trained. All classes are blended 3 and 4 year olds.
The total cost of the program is divided into nine equal payments.
- Payment may be made by check, cash, or money order
- Make payments payable to Salem-Keizer Preschools and write the student's name on the memo line
- Payments are due by the 1st of the month (billing statements are mailed), including payments sent directly from banking institutions
- A $20 fee will be applied to first-time late payments received after the 6th of the month.
- A limited number of partial scholarships are available for families who meet qualifying guidelines. The scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- A discount of 10% for second child enrolled is also available
Calendar, Class Schedule and Fees
The Preschool program generally follows the school district’s kindergarten school calendar, with a few exceptions.
6425 Fruitland Rd NE
Salem, OR 97317
Monday–Friday: 8:00 a.m.–Noon and 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Sophia Duerst, Coordinator Preschool
Suzannah Von Trapp, Senior Secretary