Preschool Registration 2015-16
Open enrollment begins on April 13, 2015. Families may register any time after April 13th during regular office hours.
- Copies of immunization records and birth certificates are required for enrollment.
- An information packet will need to be filled out at the time of registration.
- A fee of $75 is due at registration.
- Your child must be 3 years old on or before September 10, 2015.
Registration is at the Salem-Keizer Preschool Office, 6425 Fruitland Rd NE, Salem, OR 97317.
Child must be 3 or 4 on or before September 10, 2015, (eligible for kindergarten in 2016 and 2017) and toilet trained. All classes are blended 3 and 4 year olds.
- A limited number of partial scholarships are available for families who meet qualifying guidelines. The scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A discount of 10% for second child enrolled is also available.
The total cost of the program is divided into nine equal payments.
- Payment may be made by check, cash, or money order.
- Make payments payable to Salem-Keizer Preschools and write the student's name on the memo line.
- Payments are due by the 1st of the month, including payments sent directly from banking institutions.
- A $15 late fee will be charged for payments received after the 6th of the month, $30 will be charged thereafter.
- Continued late payment may result in withdrawal from the program and your account going to collections.
Calendar, Class Schedule and Fees
The Preschool program generally follows the school district’s kindergarten school calendar, with a few exceptions.
6425 Fruitland Rd NE
Salem, OR 97317
Monday–Friday: 8:00 a.m.–Noon and 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Sophia Duerst, Coordinator Preschool
Sierra Mullins, Administrative Secretary