Procedures and Information
Salem-Keizer Public Schools facilities are available for rent to community members and groups. A fee is charged for renting a facility, and certain guidelines must be followed in order to rent a building or room.
If you want to rent space inside an elementary or middle school OR a high school field, please contact the District Facility Rental Office.
If you want to rent space inside a high school, please contact the school directly.
3630 State Street
Building C (Portable)
Salem, OR 97301
Public Office Hours:
Monday through Friday
10:00am to 4:00pm
Office CLOSED Monday, May 26th due to Holiday.
District Closures: When the District is closed, facility use is canceled. For information about District closures due to inclement weather, click here.
- Grass Fields: Open as of March 17, 2014
- High School Field Requests for SUMMER 2014 (Deadline May 23rd) (Scheduling fields June 23rd - August 3rd)
- Gym & Field Requests (all locations) SUMMER 2014 (Deadline May 23rd) (Scheduling gyms and fields June 23rd - August 3rd)
- High School Field Requests for SPRING 2014 (Deadline January 31st) (Scheduling fields March 3rd - June 22nd)
- Gym & Field Requests (all locations) SPRING 2014 (Deadline January 31st) (Scheduling gyms and fields Mar 3rd - June 22nd)
- School Dude User Login
- School Dude Community Calendar (Public Access)
- High School Sports Calendar (Public Access)
Policies and Use Agreements
- District Policy - Use of District Facilities
- City of Salem/School District 24J Cooperative Facility Use Agreement