Procedures and Information
Salem-Keizer Public Schools facilities are available for rent to community members and groups. A fee is charged for renting a facility, and certain guidelines must be followed in order to rent a building or room.
If you want to rent space inside an elementary or middle school OR a high school field, please contact the District Facility Rental Office.
If you want to rent space inside a high school, please contact the school directly.
3630 State Street
Building C (Portable)
Salem, OR 97301
Public Office Hours:
Monday through Friday
10:00am to 4:00pm
District Closures: When the District is closed, facility use is canceled. For information about District closures due to inclement weather, click here.
- Summer 2015 (6/15 to 8/16): Applications Due by May 15, 2015
2015-16 School Year Gym & Field Requests, Application Due Dates
- Early Fall 2015 (8/17 to 11/1): Applications Due by July 17, 2015
- Late Fall 2015 (11/2 to 1/3): Applications due by Oct. 2, 2015
- Winter 2016 (1/4 to 3/13): Applications due by Dec. 4, 2015
- Spring 2016 (3/14 to 6/19): Applications due by Feb. 12, 2016
- Summer 2016 (6/20 to 8/14): Applications due by May 20, 2016
Forms (NEW as of 4/28/14)
- Facility Rental Customer Information - FAC-F010 (For new customers & for existing customers due annually)
- Facility Rental Event Request - FAC-F011 (For each event, single or recurring)
- School Dude User Login
- School Dude Community Calendar (Public Access)
- High School Sports Calendar (Public Access)
Policies and Use Agreements