Procedures and Information
Salem-Keizer Public Schools facilities are available for rent to community members and groups. A fee is charged for renting a facility, and certain guidelines must be followed in order to rent a building or room.
If you want to rent space inside an elementary or middle school OR a high school field, please contact the District Facility Rental Office.
If you want to rent space inside a high school, please contact the school directly.
3630 State Street
Building C (Portable)
Salem, OR 97301
Public Office Hours:
Monday through Friday
10:00am to 4:00pm
District Closures: When the District is closed, facility use is canceled. For information about District closures due to inclement weather, click here.
- Gym & Field Requests (all locations) Spring 2015 (Deadline February 13, 2015) Scheduling gyms & fields March 16 - June 14
- Now scheduling for Winter 2015, January 5 to March 15
- Grass Fields: Open as of March 16, 2015 (weather permitting)
Forms (NEW as of 4/28/14)
- Facility Rental Customer Information - FAC-F010 (For new customers & for existing customers due annually)
- Facility Rental Event Request - FAC-F011 (For each event, single or recurring)
- School Dude User Login
- School Dude Community Calendar (Public Access)
- High School Sports Calendar (Public Access)
Policies and Use Agreements