- Registering your child for school is always done at the school. Find out which school your child will be attending, based on your home address. If you don't know what school your child will attend, find your school using our online resources, or call our Boundary Information Line at 503-399-3246.
- Call the school to find out the best time to stop by and register your child. If the school year has started, the best time would be as soon as possible. During the summer, check to make sure the school office is open. Elementary and middle school offices close for part of the summer, reopening the third week of August. High school offices stay open all summer.View all school phone numbers and addresses
- Make sure you have the appropriate documentation to register your child. The school will ask for a record of your child's immunization records. Also bring some form of identification, such as birth certificate.
- Once you're at the school, make sure to fill out each form completely – especially the emergency contact information form. Your school will have specific details about classes, teachers and staff.
Parents will receive a registration form, along with a packet of other information, when they register the child or teen at the school they will be attending.
Links to Programs and Schools
If you have any question call your school, or:
- Elementary Education office at 503-399-2632
- Middle School Education office 503-399-2636
- High School Education office at 503-399-2636